Terms & Conditions
1. In these terms and conditions the expression 'The Company' means Brown and Ginger Limited. And the 'Purchaser' means the company, firm or person(s) to whom the goods are supplied by The Company under this contract.
2. No description of goods by the company in any leaflet, catalogue or other written matter shall constitute a contract of sale of goods by description for the purposes of the Sale of Goods Act 1893 and the Sale of Goods Act 1979.
3. Any reference to weights and dimensions or performances contained in any catalogue, leaflet or other written matter by the company are approximate only and shall not constitute an implied term of this contract.
4. The Company shall not be responsible for any consequence of non-delivery or late delivery of goods due to any causes (this includes weather, fire, strike, mis-communications, government control or shortages of (materials/labour) and no such non-delivery or late delivery shall entitle the purchaser to rescind this contract. Please note this is not exhaustive and only includes some of the most common consequences of non-delivery or late delivery.
5. The Company accepts no liability or responsibility for loss of earnings or any charges that may be incurred due to non-delivery or late delivery.
6. Delivery dates are always subject to change and so we strongly advise that you do not make arrangements until you have received the goods and are happy with them.
7. The Company asks for patience from the Purchaser regarding all deliveries, especially during annual and bank holidays as this may cause an extended delay to the stated delivery times or the delivery time as agreed at the point of sale.
8. Ireland and offshore isles (including Scottish Islands, IoM, Channel Islands etc.) do incur an additional delivery surcharge. This will be related to the size, weight and type of product that is being shipped. In these instances, we suggest you contact us prior to ordering to be advised of a quote.
9. Any items which are returned to sender due to the recipient not taking necessary actions (i.e. collecting from the pick up point or paying the customs duties and charges if it's an international order) will need to either re-pay the associated shipping costs or they will be deducted if the purchaser would prefer a refund.
10. Due to flexible nature of courier costs we reserve the right to contact the Purchaser and alter the P&P cost if the cost is higher than postage charged.
11. Brown and Ginger will not accept any claim relating to the condition or quantity of goods delivered unless formal written notice (ideally by email to firstname.lastname@example.org) of any such claim is received by the company within seven days of the delivery date and the goods have not been moved from the original delivery address.
12. The Company will not in any circumstances accept liability for any consequential loss of profits/earnings or third party claims or detention or delay or expenses of any kind howsoever caused. This includes any agreements made through external delivery companies, including any mis-communications on delivery or dispatch times. We make no guarantees on delivery times, but always do our best to accommodate.
13. We generally use a one - two working day courier service with a one day dispatch time, express postage is optional and will be quoted for on an adhoc basis. Certain lines have a longer dispatch time and that will be indicated on each item’s page. Please contact us if you are unsure or would like any clarification.
14. All orders must be paid for in full prior to dispatch.
15. Products are of multiple origin although we do try to source as ethically and/or as locally as possible.
16. All prices shall be subject to increase in the event of increases in wages or raw materials occasioned by government act or regulation and any other relevant increase occurring before completion of any order. Brown and Ginger reserve the right to remove certain products from offers without notice.
17. These conditions of sale shall apply to every order passed with The Company and no substitution or condition in the Purchaser’s order shall conflict with or qualify any of these conditions of sale shall apply to such order unless expressly accepted by The Company in writing. Whilst we always go over and beyond to fully satisfy our customers, we cannot offer or participate in compensation claims.
18. We are not responsible for any costs or damages associated with a products use, misuse or incorrect installation.
19. Brown and Ginger Limited are not responsible for any loss or damages in any form associated with the purchase and/or supply of goods.
20. Brown and Ginger Limited accepts no responsibility either directly or through a 3rd party for damage to persons or property in connection with the supply of goods.
21. Any Purchaser (Client) instructing us to dispatch goods directly to their customer has to be the Purchaser’s (Client’s) risk, we are happy to 'white label' orders where required providing we are informed at the point of order.
22. Any delivery note signed in an unclear fashion or undated by the Purchaser (recipient) has to be taken as correct, the Purchaser has a responsibility to sign for an order in full, full signature/full printed name and dated.
23. Acceptance of an order takes place when the order has been dispatched from The Company.
24. We predominantly use the couriers Hermes, DPD and Parcelforce to dispatch our orders, they will attempt on more than one occasion to make delivery and will leave a card if you are not available to receive it. If the order is then returned to us it will be the responsibility of the Purchaser to pay to have it re-shipped or the product cost will be returned in full if the Purchaser would prefer a refund instead.
25. We advise that no arrangements are made with tradesmen or contractors until the Purchaser has received the goods, they are in their possession and they are fully satisfied with the goods.
26. The Company reserves every right to not deliver orders where a discount code has been misused on products it was not originally intended for, we will contact the Purchaser regarding this and request that the outstanding balance is paid before the goods are released for delivery.
27. All orders place are subject to our cancellation and refund policy.
28. We are unable to price match any product listing against any new, previous or competitors’ price. Should the price be reduced due to flash sales, web updates, collection discounts or other offers after purchase, we are not able to process partial refunds for any offer missed at the time of purchase.
29. Our original photography, writing, logos and graphics must not be used without express written permission beforehand. We reserve the right to refuse the use of any of our material.